Most popular in 2010 I know I already did my 'best photos of 2010' (and there's also the "best picture by the Small Aperture crew" post), but I figured I'd also share with you what the most popular posts in the past year have been - if popularity is anything to go by, make sure you haven't missed these posts...
On Small Aperture, my photography news blog:
- 10 ravishing rain-filled shots
- When the revolution comes
- Canon Powershot S95 reviews round-up
- Astonishing astrophotography
- Small gifts for the photographer in your life
- Interview: Eric Cheng, underwater photographer
- 10 of the best: iPhone apps
- A Lightroom love-in?
- Nokia's film shot on a phone
- So you call yourself a photographer?
Here on Pixiq:
- Macro photography for $10
How to get in really, really close for next to no money.
- Top 50 photography websites
Fifty morsels of awesome, all in one handy list!
- Prime Lenses
(and why you need one)
- How To: Concert Photography
Get the best shots of live bands, as they rock their way to stardom
- The ultimate guide to HDR photography
For when your normal dynamic range just doesn't quite reach...
- Photographing smoke
... For images that are hot, hot hot.
- Creating a photography portfolio
The better your portfolio, the more chance you'll make it as a famous 'tog!
- Choosing your first dSLR
Your guide to a tricky but important choice...
- 100 amazing iPhone photos
... What are you waiting for? Grab your phone and start snapping!
- The dirty tricks of food photographers
Fancy some motor oil, spray deodorant and and shoe polish with your dinner?
- Nude photography 101
Photographing your girlfriend
Do you enjoy a smattering of random photography links? Well, squire, I welcome thee to join me on Twitter - Follow @Photocritic